Here are some opinion pieces and articles I have written on women’s health topics that I care about.
- Build Back Better Could be a Sea Change for American Women.
The Hill. December 21, 2021.
- The Offices of Women’s Health Are Important - and They Need Funding.
Modern Healthcare. June 3, 2021.
- FDA Needs Better Data to Treat Women and Chronic Pain.
The Hill. April 13, 2021.
- The CRISPR Nobel Prize Is a Win for Female Scientists: Will It Be a Win for Women’s Health? Nov 10, 2020.
- A Call to Action for Women in Chronic Pain.
HealthyWomen. June 18, 2020.
- Are Women with Chronic Conditions able to Access Care During COVID-19 Pandemic? July 1, 2020.
- Coronavirus Is Killing More Men Than Women – Why That Matters. April 24, 2020.
- Women Need Biosimilars. December 29, 2020.
- Biosimilars and Women’s Health: Realizing the Potential.
The Center for Biosimilars. November 22, 2019.
- Why women Need a Personalized Approach to Chronic Pain Management. June 28, 2019.
- Why we need to pay more attention to women's sleep?
Huffington Post. June 24, 2014.