Here are the events I have spoken or presented to including scientific meetings, policy forums and patient advocacy or education summits.
- Sex Matters! - History, Policy and Toxicological Implications of Sex Differences in Disease Outcomes.
Society for Toxicology, March 29, 2022
- Care Gaps in Vestibular Migraine
Vestibular Disorders Association Online Education, March 24, 2022
- Moderated a live discussion on Current Innovations in Women’s Health in conversations with leading women CEOs developing diagnostic and wearables products for women.
Medical Development Group of Boston, March 9, 2022
- Care Gaps and Recommendations in Vestibular Migraine - Meet the Experts
Migraine Science Collaborative, March 3, 2022
- Moderated Facebook live webinar called Make it Stop: Addressing Chronic Pain in Women and How Federal Government can Help
HealthyWomen, September 30, 2021
- Biosimilars: Supporting Health Equity and Access to Healthcare.
Women in Government, October 1, 2021
- A Turning Wind: Women, Pain and Achieving Health Equity.
PainWEEK 2021, September 8, 2021
- Migraine Science Collaborative: A Novel Innovative Web-based Networking and Communication Platform to Enhance and Advance Migraine Research.
American Association of Neurology’s oral presentation, April 17, 2021Abstract published in the journal Neurology on April 13, 2021
- FDA’s Joint Arthritis Advisory Committee oral comments in support of nonaddictive treatment for chronic pain.
March 22, 2021
- Sex Differences and Women’s Health: Achieving Health Equity from Bench to Bedside.
Northwestern’s Ken and Ruth Davee Department of Neurology, January 22, 2021
- Biosimilar User Fee Act (BsUFA) Reauthorization: Patient and Consumer Perspectives Biosimilars and Women’s Health.
FDA’s Public Meeting on November 19, 2020.
- Real-Life Impact of Menopause on Mid-life Women’s Health and Well-being.
North American Menopause Society’s oral presentation, October 2020Abstract published in NAMS journal Menopause December 2020.
- Addressing the Connection between Mental Health and Chronic Pain to Improve Patient Outcomes
Mental Health America Webinar, June 17, 2020
- HealthyWomen’s Chronic Pain Survey Data
Summit on Balanced Pain Management, December 2019
- Birthing Babies—A Solution Symposium Around the Crisis of African-American Maternal and Infant Mortality
Morehouse School of Medicine and March of Dimes 23rd Annual HeLa Women’s Health Symposium, September 2018
- Clinical Trials: Past, Present and Future
Women’s Health Empowerment Summit by Hadassah, May 2018
- Casual Conversation
Johns Hopkins Biomedical Careers Initiative, September 2016
- Advancing Women’s Health through Medical Imaging
Interagency Working Group on Medical Imaging, September 2016
- From Prevention to Cure: Understanding the Impact of Gender Inequity in Health
Senate Congressional Briefing, December 2016
- Understanding Biosimilars: How they Affect Women’s Health
Women’s Health 2015: The 23rd Annual Congress, April 2016
- My Career Path to Advocacy
University of Utah Career Day Symposium, May 2016
- Understanding the Impact of Gender Inequity in Health
Hadassah Coalition for Women’s Health Equity congressional briefing, May 2016
- Advancing Women’s Health Research through Science, Advocacy and Education
The Rothenberg Lecture, Bryn Mawr College, March 2016
Good Pitch New York, Roundtable Discussion on the documentary film hosted by Jennifer Bea about Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, October 2015
- Why Sex Differences Matter
AstraZeneca’s Medical Affairs Women’s Leadership Initiative Professional Development Forum, June 2015
- Gendered Centered Treatments for What Women Want
Boston’s Medical Development Group, May 2015
- Treating Sleep Problems Across the Lifespan
Nurse Practitioner for Women’s Health (NPWH) Annual Meeting, October 2014