About Dr. Mallampalli's Media Interviews
I have appeared frequently in media to provide my opinions and thoughts on various topics in women’s health.
List of Media Interviews
- Women and Pain: A Special Report
HealthCentral, April 13, 2022
- Why do more women struggle with insomnia than men?
Deseret News, January 10, 2022
- Biosimilars for women’s health
Drug Topics Medical World News, October 7, 2021
- Chronic Pain in Women: A Real Discussion on the Gaps in Care
Practical Pain Management, October 5, 2021
- A Troubling Diagnosis: Bias in Healthcare
LA Times, September 29, 2021
- Wellbeing Checkup
Drug Topics Medical World News, September 30, 2021
- Are biomedical researchers forgetting females?
Chemical & Engineering News, March 20, 2017
- What Will Happen to the Offices of Women’s Health?
Rewire, February 24, 2017
- Sound asleep: Does gender make a difference?
National Public Radio affiliate, KUNM for the Well Woman Radio with Giovanna Rossi, September 12, 2014
- Not getting enough sleep? Here’s how to catch more Zs
The Today show with Willie Geist, June 30, 2014
- How Women Sleep Differently Than Men -- And Why It Matters.
Huffington Post, May 2, 2014